Regional Sales Representative
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales, planning, promotional spending, and selling activities for select Tyre Wholesalers, and Brokers assigned to this Region, to deliver company revenue and profit goals. This individual will consistently lead, role model, and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage all direct and broker business relationships for this Region assigned accounts – attain sales plans, achieve distribution objectives, develop and execute the annual operating plan, set objectives, create and manage tactics to meet strategic objectives
• Achieve sales plan, both volume and profit, within trade spending budget
• Planning, forecasting and reporting - develop an annual sales and spending plan by customer in collaboration with Trade Marketing and Finance including pricing, feature & display performance, and item authorization goals
• Responsible for assisting in setting revenue expectations, disciplined forecasting, seasonal pack execution, pursuit of high volume opportunities, and reporting information, achievements, and issues
• Execute strategic sales process to generate sales opportunities - identify new sales opportunities, secure high-level appointments, and manage opportunities to close of deal
• Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reviews and discuss the results and expectations with the key stakeholders.
• Build rapport with key buyers and senior management with the customer along with executing annual Top to Top meetings
• Negotiate terms of business with customers/brokers to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships and increased revenue
• Develop and present quality presentations at both the broker and customer level
• Serve as a Regional Accounts contact/coordinator for other company functions and activities, such as: Accounting - collections and deductions; Marketing - Publicity and trade events; Transportation - Delivery requirements and problems; Merchandising – promotional activity, new item cut in
• Participate in appropriate industry events, trade shows and outings, etc. throughout the year
• Ability to travel minimum 40% annually to customers, and other work-related locations as warranted
Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum six years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.